Why is it important to have a basic emergency kit?
Having an emergency kit is an important step to prepare and protect your and household for those unforeseen events. It’s incredibly important as you never know exactly when and where an emergency or survival situation will happen.
A good survival kit is more than just useful in the direst of situations. “Survival” can sometimes mean alleviating pain from blisters on a long hike or repairing a tear in your backpack or tent or keeping you prepared to stay warm, comfortable even if your car breaks down at the worst time.
Taimasi comprehensive survival kits not only includes 22pcs multipurpose survival tools and a emergency tent and blanket, but it also offers 45pcs first aid kit, 50pcs disposable gloves and a fishing tools set which can meet your different needs.
Made of 600D nylon, has dual zippers & interior organization with tree-fold designed
All the items of Taimasi survival kits come in a camo pouch with a size of 8’’x 6.5’’x 6’’ to keep your kit small and lightweight enough so you can carry it at all times. It is unique in that it was specifically designed and curated by survival experts and designed to stow conspicuously in your car or home or stowed safely in the bottom of your backpack.
Folding Pliers & Saber Card
- Folding Pliers: You never know when you need a screwdriver, plier or knife, etc. This multipurpose tool is a great choice for users to carry in pocket. Multitool with 12 function including wire cutters & Strippers, needle nose pliers, curved jaw pliers, large knife blade, screwdriver, medium slotted screwdriver, scaling knife, file, mini slotted screwdriver, bottle opener, large slotted screwdriver.
- Saber Card: Multitool with many functions including Credit card-sized, can opener, bottle cap opener, 4-position wrench, 2-position wrench, butterfly screw wrench, direction anxillary wrench, knife edge, saw blade, screwdriver.
Emergency Tent & 1 Flashlights & 2pcs 12hours light sticks
- Comes with a emergency mylar tent/shelter (8ft * 5ft and a 20ft cord). The Mylar thermal material reflects 90% of body heat & is waterproof & windproof & reusable, to keep people stay warm in bad weather or if they’re forced to spend a night out in the elements. The survival tent accommodates two adults for protection from any weather.
- 1 Flashlights & 2pcs 12hours light sticks: Flashlights are fine for finding your way or flooding an area with a blinding amount of illumination for a short period of time. It also comes with 2pcs light sticks. Each of these chemical light sticks has a five-year shelf life and will run for up to 12 hours from the time it’s put into use.
Disposable Raincoat & Fishing Tools Set & 32.8ft Parachute Cord
- Disposable Raincoat: 100% Water Proof,one size fit all. It also can be used to carry water, keep clothes and fire starting kits dry.
- Fishing Tools Set: solve problem of looking for food outdoors.
- 32.8ft Parachute Cord & 2 Carabiners: It’s strong but flexible cord. With 7 inner strands. Rated at over an extra 550 LBS, 32.8 ft and 5/32″ diameter. They can be used to help craft a shelter.
The comprehensive survival system not only includes a number of handy tools but also provide many of the essentials, as well as a few extras that one might need when they’re unable to stay at home during a disaster: an knife with sharp, strong blades; work gloves to protect your hands while clearing rubble or other chores; a roll of duct tape and parachute cord to assist you in creating a makeshift shelter, a wire saw can be used for cutting wood, plastic, bone, rubber and soft metal. The kit also includes a combination safety whistle, compass, and magnesium fire starter, provide you with a bit of additional security and warmth
[152 in 1 Survival Kit]: Taimasi emergency survival kit is unique in that it was specifically designed and curated by survival experts. The comprehensive survival system not only includes 22pcs multipurpose survival tools and a emergency tent and blanket, but it also offers 45pcs first aid kit, 50pcs disposable gloves and a fishing tools set which can meet your different needs and solve problem of looking for food outdoors.
[Practical Survival Gears For Any Emergency]: Providing many popular survival tools and essentials to survive in the wilderness or disasters. An folding knife and steel wire saw for cutting wood or bone; work gloves to protect your hands while clearing rubble or other chores; 32.8ft parachute cord & emergency tent to assist you in creating a makeshift shelter; thermal blanket for retain 90% of body heat. It also comes with folding pliers, saber card, flashlight, fire starter, compass etc.
[Basic First Aid Kit]: Comes with a first aid kit with bright red bag which includes essential items such as tweezers, scissors and pins, bandages, would pad, bandage triangulaire, cotton buds etc. They can help stop the worsening of bleeding from minor injuries, mobilize injured limbs and even dress wounds to prevent infections.
[Lightweight & Convenient]: To keep your kit small and lightweight enough so you can carry it at all times, all the items comes in a camo bag with a size of 8” x 6.5” x 6”. It is made of 600D nylon, has dual zippers & interior storage design. You can attach it to other molle compatible backpack or combat vest or belt by using its back attachment straps or removal velcro panel. Great gift idea for people who loves hiking, hunting, camping, car travel, wilderness adventure.
[Must Have Survival Gear]: Having an emergency kit can get you well-prepared in advance to emergencies during outdoor adventure, hunting, camping, hiking, travel, natural disasters such as earthquake, tornado, flood and fire. It’s perfect to keep you prepared to stay warm, dry, and comfortable even if your car breaks down at the worst time. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us so we can get you taken care of in 24hours.